Search The Database

Freecreditreport

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Craigslist Scammers found November 10, 2009

Here are todays list of scammers found on Craigslist.

~*~*~*~ 2006 HONDA CIVIC EX - WNavi SEDAN ~*~*~*~ - $4600 - psard2233@gmail.com
WE FINANCE ANYONE 100%! Including YOU! U R APPROVED! - advertisement scam
TODAY IS THE DAY TO GET YOU IN A CAR! - advertisement scam
Nissan Maxima 2004 - $3890 - megansteward9@aol.com

I hope this helps you
SAVE YOUR MONEY from these Craigslist scammers!

If this has helped you then please DONATE to help me stay motivated to continually search craigslist for these scammers by clicking the button to the right!!
Thank You!

1 comment:

  1. I applaud your efforts and have an eerily similar blog at http://scammerdatabase.wordpress.com. If you have the resource time to continue this effort, I might suggest we cooperate. Drop me a note at q2fred@gmail.com and we can discuss our individual motives.

    Fred (or not)

    ReplyDelete